Features & Facilities
Relaxation, Fun, and Adventure all in one place! Indian Springs Campground offers spacious and natural campsites, beautiful cabins, and Travel Trailer and Park Models rentals tucked in throughout our 75 acre Park. From the moment you pull in down our paved roads and across the historic Interurban Bridge you will see our wonderful oasis that is located just eight miles North of Fort Wayne off Coldwater Rd./HWY 327, also Exit 11A off of I-69.
- 20/30/50 amp full hook up sites
- Spacious wooded and partially shaded sites
- Extended Length Pull Through sites
- Large Sandy Beach with swim raft and waterslide
- 3 Fishing Lakes no license required
- Paved asphalt roads throughout
- New solid log one and two story cabins
- Rustic Cabins
- Park Models and Travel Trailer Rentals
- Large Event Building with large deck overlooking the swimming lake
- Open Pavilion at the Beach
- Large, modern, fully stocked camp store
- Bath house
- Fun activities through out the season!